In January 2010 COADE was purchased by Intergraph Corporation, which soon was bought by Hexagon AB. This acquisition adds to Hexagon’s portfolio COADE’s analysis tools; CAESAR II®, PV Elite®, and TANK ™; plus the CADWorx® Plant Design Suite, focused on the medium large sector.
Over 25 years, Intergraph CADWorx & Analysis Solutions has released computer applications for process and power plant design and analysis. Their goal is that design and engineering should share relevant data inconspicuously, maintaining accuracy and improving efficiency.
Our offer includes:
- Hexagon CADWorx® Plant Design Suite for intelligent design of process and energy plants, P&IDs and automated output data generation;
- Hexagon CAESAR II®, the world’s most widely used computer application for pipe stress analysis;
- Hexagon PV Elite® and Hexagon Visual Vessel Design for design and analysis of pressure vessel and exchangers;
- Hexagon TANK ™ for designing and analysis oil tanks;
- Hexagon GT STRUDL® is the most widely used fully integrated and flexible structural analysis solution in the world.
Hexagon products are used around the world, with operators and global EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) companies.
NUMIKON has an exclusive dealership for Hexagon computer applications and also provides local technical support with its own professional staff who are actively using Hexagon applications and has a high level of knowledge and expertise.